Nurse's Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 5262
Attendance Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 5281
Registrar's Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 1449
Main Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 5243 or ext. 5237
In September, the Board of Regents amended the requirements for the provision of Academic Intervention Services (AIS). Click this link to read a letter explaining how Academic Intervention Services are provided in Dryden Schools.
Music Man - March 6th, 7th, 8th
Foreign Language Week brings in a multitude of speakers
Monday afternoon brought a presentation by Deanna Madigan, owner of Shear Visions, about her work with the orphans of Haiti. For the second year, Ms. Madigan shared her experiences in Haiti and introduced the students to the large gulf between the... Continue
Graphic Design students create logo for local dance studio, Tre Bella’s
Tre Bella's Dance Studio, a new business opening in downtown Dryden, hired the high school Graphic Design class to create a logo for their company. Three of the designs were selected for awards. Third and second place went to Hunte... Continue
Student Photography on Display in the Library Media Center
Eight selected pieces from Dryden High School’s Archival Print & Photo Collection (Course: Studio in Photography 2012-2013) are now on display in the school library. The Student- Artists work on display includes: Levi C. (photograp... Continue
7:48 AM - 2:19 PM
Student arrival time is no earlier than 7:30 AM.
Students arriving after 7:48 AM will be considered late and must sign in at the main office.
News for Seniors
Seniors - It is not too late to order your Graduation Cap and Gown. Please turn in your order by March 12 to Mrs. Smith in the High School Office to receive the current price of $30. After that date, prices go up and you will have to order directly from the company. If you need another order form, please pick one up in the office.
Items of Interest
- The middle school and high school main entrances will unlock at 7:30 a.m. for student entry.
- All doors will relock at 7:48 a.m.
- If you drop your student off at the middle school entrance after 7:15 a.m., you may not be able to leave the parking lot until after the buses have exited the bus loop.
- Students arriving after 7:48 a.m. will need to use the intercom to be ‘buzzed in’ at their respective school entrance.
- The high school main entrance will be unlocked for both morning and afternoon returning BOCES Students.
- Anyone wishing to enter a building when the doors are locked will need to use the intercom to be ‘buzzed in’. The middle school intercom is located inside the first set of doors.
These adjustments in our security measures are in the best interest of our students and their continued safety. Thank you for your support and patience.