Nurse's Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 5262
Attendance Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 5281
Registrar's Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 1449
Main Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 5243 or ext. 5237
In September, the Board of Regents amended the requirements for the provision of Academic Intervention Services (AIS). Click this link to read a letter explaining how Academic Intervention Services are provided in Dryden Schools.
For monthly updates from the Principal - click on the above "Principal" button
Math Students of the Month
Congratulations go out to the following students for being selected as Math Students of the Month, for the month of April: 9th: Gabe Woods 10th: Amy DeGaetano 11th: Elizabeth Altier 12th: Carl Closs Continue
Toes are tapping as students explore their world during Foreign Language Week
Students have been very busy learning about a very wide range of our world's cultures. Tuesday began with presentations on flamenco music by Sagrario Simon Rueda, a graduate student from Ithaca College and a student teacher with Rebecca Tice. ... Continue
Around the World in Five Days
Language students finished a whirlwind tour of the globe with 26 presentations for National Foreign Language Week. Community members, parents, and students all came together to share their experiences abroad. Presentations took our students to Bel... Continue
7:48 AM - 2:19 PM
Student arrival time is no earlier than 7:30 AM.
Students arriving after 7:48 AM will be considered late and must sign in at the main office.
Items of Interest
- The middle school and high school main entrances will unlock at 7:30 a.m. for student entry.
- All doors will relock at 7:48 a.m.
- If you drop your student off at the middle school entrance after 7:15 a.m., you may not be able to leave the parking lot until after the buses have exited the bus loop.
- Students arriving after 7:48 a.m. will need to use the intercom to be ‘buzzed in’ at their respective school entrance.
- The high school main entrance will be unlocked for both morning and afternoon returning BOCES Students.
- Anyone wishing to enter a building when the doors are locked will need to use the intercom to be ‘buzzed in’. The middle school intercom is located inside the first set of doors.
These adjustments in our security measures are in the best interest of our students and their continued safety. Thank you for your support and patience.