Nurse's Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 5262
Attendance Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 5281
Registrar's Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 1449
Main Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 5243 or ext. 5237
In August, the Board of Regents amended the requirements for the provision of Academic Intervention Services (AIS). Click this link to read a letter explaining how Academic Intervention Services are provided in Dryden Schools.
The Dryden Central School District uses SchoolMessenger as our emergency notification system. The contact information in SchoolMessenger is pulled from our student information system, schooltool. Therefore, if you would like changes made to your SchoolMessenger contact information please contact the following people:
Michele Wendel at the Elementary School
Deb Perine at Cassavant
Tami Natale at Freeville
Patty Helms at the Middle School
Lisa Stamp at the High School
$5/ticket buys you a chance to win! Based on February 2015 Monday-Friday Daily Evening Lottery Number. If your number is an exact match, you win $25, one number above or below, $10. You can win more than once! All winners will be notified and sent a check at the end of February. For tickets please see Hillari Seymour in the HS office, Cindy Seymour at the Elementary or any other SANE member.
Order your Class of 2015 T-shirts!
Available in student and parent choices! $20 each. Cash or Check made payable to SANE Class of 2015.
Payment due at time of order. All proceeds benefit Class of 2015 S.A.N.E Adult sizes S-XL and XXL is $1.50 extra.
Order forms are available at High School main office or from Cindy Seymour at the Elementary.
Thanks for your support!
What is SANE?
SANE stands for Senior All Night Extravaganza! It is a night of fun, food and festivities for our seniors after graduation and lasts all night long.
This night of fun is organized and chaperoned by senior parents and is funded solely on fundraisers organized by these parents.
If you would like to help with fundraising, have an idea for a fundraiser or would like more information - email Sharon Patte at firstname.lastname@example.org
No news posted
Tweets by Mr. Fingland
7:48 AM - 2:19 PM
Student arrival time is no earlier than 7:30 AM.
Students arriving after 7:48 AM will be considered late and must sign in at the main office.
Items of Interest
- The middle school and high school main entrances will unlock at 7:30 a.m. for student entry.
- All doors will relock at 7:48 a.m.
- If you drop your student off at the middle school entrance after 7:15 a.m., you may not be able to leave the parking lot until after the buses have exited the bus loop.
- Students arriving after 7:48 a.m. will need to use the intercom to be ‘buzzed in’ at their respective school entrance.
- The high school main entrance will be unlocked for both morning and afternoon returning BOCES Students.
- Anyone wishing to enter a building when the doors are locked will need to use the intercom to be ‘buzzed in’. The middle school intercom is located inside the first set of doors.
These adjustments in our security measures are in the best interest of our students and their continued safety. Thank you for your support and patience.