Nurse's Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 5262
Attendance Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 5281
Registrar's Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 1449
Main Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 5243 or ext. 5237
In August, the Board of Regents amended the requirements for the provision of Academic Intervention Services (AIS). Click this link to read a letter explaining how Academic Intervention Services are provided in Dryden Schools.
All Dryden Schools and Offices are closed from Wednesday, 11/26, through Sunday, 11/30. Happy Thanksgiving to all!
DINNER for TWO or CASH Raffle
Please support the Dryden High School Senior All Night Party, class of 2015 fundraiser by purchasing a raffle ticket for $10 or 3 for $20.
Drawing is December 8th.
Please see Cindy Seymour, Hillari Seymour, Laura Tate, Sharon Patte or any S.A.N.E committee member for tickets and information.
Order your Class of 2015 T-shirts!
Available in student and parent choices! $20 each. Cash or Check made payable to SANE Class of 2015.
Payment due at time of order. All proceeds benefit Class of 2015 S.A.N.E Adult sizes S-XL and XXL is $1.50 extra.
Order forms are available at High School main office or from Cindy Seymour at the Elementary.
Thanks for your support!
What is SANE?
SANE stands for Senior All Night Extravaganza! It is a night of fun, food and festivities for our seniors after graduation and lasts all night long.
This night of fun is organized and chaperoned by senior parents and is funded solely on fundraisers organized by these parents.
If you would like to help with fundraising, have an idea for a fundraiser or would like more information - email Sharon Patte at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Reading Lists Now Online
The Summer Reading Lists for Middle School and High School students are now available online. This web page also contains information about our eBooks and other resources that students can use over the summer. There are also summer reading resourc... Continue
Tweets by Mr. Fingland
7:48 AM - 2:19 PM
Student arrival time is no earlier than 7:30 AM.
Students arriving after 7:48 AM will be considered late and must sign in at the main office.
Items of Interest
- The middle school and high school main entrances will unlock at 7:30 a.m. for student entry.
- All doors will relock at 7:48 a.m.
- If you drop your student off at the middle school entrance after 7:15 a.m., you may not be able to leave the parking lot until after the buses have exited the bus loop.
- Students arriving after 7:48 a.m. will need to use the intercom to be ‘buzzed in’ at their respective school entrance.
- The high school main entrance will be unlocked for both morning and afternoon returning BOCES Students.
- Anyone wishing to enter a building when the doors are locked will need to use the intercom to be ‘buzzed in’. The middle school intercom is located inside the first set of doors.
These adjustments in our security measures are in the best interest of our students and their continued safety. Thank you for your support and patience.