Nurse's Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 5262
Attendance Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 5281
Registrar's Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 1449
Main Office - (607) 844-8694 ext. 5243 or ext. 5237
In August, the Board of Regents amended the requirements for the provision of Academic Intervention Services (AIS). Click this link to read a letter explaining how Academic Intervention Services are provided in Dryden Schools.
Summer Reading Lists Now Online
The Summer Reading Lists for Middle School and High School students are now available online. This web page also contains information about our eBooks and other resources that students can use over the summer. There are also summer reading resourc... Continue
Ugandan Water Project
Ugandan Water Project- Help Support DHS Water Walk Fundraiser. For more information, go to blog the Dryden High School Ugandan Water Project blog. Continue
7:48 AM - 2:19 PM
Student arrival time is no earlier than 7:30 AM.
Students arriving after 7:48 AM will be considered late and must sign in at the main office.
Items of Interest
- The middle school and high school main entrances will unlock at 7:30 a.m. for student entry.
- All doors will relock at 7:48 a.m.
- If you drop your student off at the middle school entrance after 7:15 a.m., you may not be able to leave the parking lot until after the buses have exited the bus loop.
- Students arriving after 7:48 a.m. will need to use the intercom to be ‘buzzed in’ at their respective school entrance.
- The high school main entrance will be unlocked for both morning and afternoon returning BOCES Students.
- Anyone wishing to enter a building when the doors are locked will need to use the intercom to be ‘buzzed in’. The middle school intercom is located inside the first set of doors.
These adjustments in our security measures are in the best interest of our students and their continued safety. Thank you for your support and patience.